- Engineers from multi-discipline involves in developing an
intelligent model, providing detailed engineering information and 3600
view of the industrial plant.
- 3D Model can save considerable amount of time and cost of the
project by efficiently providing accurate information in terms of Clash
Detection, Dimensions or As-built Services of the Plant or treatment facility.
- The digital model can be used to study various aspects of the job by
providing integrated solution and visualisation from mechanical, structural,
piping electrical and instrumentation streams.
- The Practise of Modelling the plant before final implementation and
construction is widely adopted by the EPC’s and has become one of the integral
part of engineering phase.
- The developed model is used for optimisation and modification of the plant and can be referred in future for expansion, Maintenance and repair Work.
- Provide line size calculations as per the given standards and
- Pressure drop, PSV, Relief valve and Control valve sizing
- Hydraulic calculation
- Prepare process data sheets.
- Prepare P&ID’S
- Provide Operation Manual.
- Propose design and control philosophy for optimized functioning of
new and existing Plants.
- Provide design calculations for static vessels
- Pressure Vessel, Storage tank and Columns as per ASME sec Division 1
& 2, API 650 & API 620.
- Heat transfer Equipment ( Heat exchangers & Fired heaters)
- Rotating Equipment (Compressors, Turbines, Pumps & Mixers)
- Detailing and issue of vendor drawings
- Prepare material requisition documents
- Prepare bidding and technical requirements.
- Compare and review the vendor quotation in terms of technical
biddings and issue for approval.
- Finite Element Analysis
- Perform design and detailing calculations for foundation, Layout and
structural steel works
- Prepare General Layout provisioning accessibility, pavement, road
- Provide with Fabrication drawings, Shop drawings and IFC drawings.
- Calculate and analyse Structural and concrete supports.
- Provide Procurement and construction support.
- Issue MTO for all civil related purchasing.
- Pressure Design of Pipes, Pipe fittingsas per International Codes
- Pipe Material Specification
- Detailing of Individual Lines
- Pipe Isometric Generation
- Bill of Material and Quantities including flanges, Valves and other
- Finite Element Analysis of complete system
- Generation of different Operating, Sustained and Expansion load
cases, Considering Dead weight of pipe and piping components, Temperature, Seismic
and Wind loads.
- Perform Leakage test for flanges and Nozzle analysis, to study the
combined effect of Bending Moment, Axial Loads and Internal pressure as per the
- Provide MTO support and deliverables.
- Issue final General arrangement drawings (GAD).
Electrical & Instrumentation
- Earthing/ Cable traying.
- Designing of Control Box, Junction Box and Panels.
- MTO for control valves, relief valves and PSV’S
- Finalization of Load list
- Single Line diagram
- Electrical specification
- Electrical Layouts
- Preparation of Cable schedules
- Finalization of Control and Instrumentation
- Preparation of instrument data sheets and
- Layouts for instrument location and instrument
- Sizing and layout of control rooms